Pagina 3 di 4 PrimaPrima 1234 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 31 a 45 di 48

Discussione: Serge Nubret

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da GabrieleTI Visualizza Messaggio
    j'suis totalement d'accord avec vous, malheuresement on peut voir cette attitude "positive" envers la médecine dans presque toutes les salles de gym... aujourd'hui la Culture Physique n'a que très peu à voir avec l'esthetisme et le BIEN-ÊTRE.

Predefinito

Non conosco il francese
    "Come soleva dire il mio prozio buonanima...lo sterco di cavallo si spande quando lo si calpesta"

"Come soleva dire il mio prozio buonanima...ascolta sempre lo scorrere del fiume, ma sta attento sempre a non bagnarti"

"Come soleva dire il mio prozio buonanima...il momento della partenza arriva quando meno te lo aspetti"

Predefinito

Hi Mr Nubret, for many bodybuilder the change of era in the bodybuilding was the 1983, when the pound of bodybuilder start to grow, but wasnt a really change the new intensive traing of Mike Metzender and after, this training influence until the Dorian Yates reign ?When he was started trainig, Joe Weider was stopped trainig ?In the 50's was huge in the 70's had lost more poud.Whose your bodybuilder/friends he do a workout recently with you ?

Predefinito

minkia che padronanza della lingua ...

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Corvette Visualizza Messaggio
    I can't believe that! Welcome to our forum, Mr. Nubret!
    Just a stupid question What's your best bench, squat and deadlift?
    Bench press = 225 kg
    Squat = 250 kg
    Deadlif ???????? I don't know

Serge

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da GabrieleTI Visualizza Messaggio
    j'suis totalement d'accord avec vous, malheuresement on peut voir cette attitude "positive" envers la médecine dans presque toutes les salles de gym... aujourd'hui la Culture Physique n'a que très peu à voir avec l'esthetisme et le BIEN-ÊTRE.
    That's truth, C'est vrai, c'est domage.

Serge

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Corvette Visualizza Messaggio
    Non conosco il francese
    What about english?

Serge

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da newtj Visualizza Messaggio
    Hi Mr Nubret, for many bodybuilder the change of era in the bodybuilding was the 1983, when the pound of bodybuilder start to grow, but wasnt a really change the new intensive traing of Mike Metzender and after, this training influence until the Dorian Yates reign ?When he was started trainig, Joe Weider was stopped trainig ?In the 50's was huge in the 70's had lost more poud.Whose your bodybuilder/friends he do a workout recently with you ?
    Yes that's truth about when and why the body builder of the years 70/80 passed. But I think that most the body builders of now are lazy, they don(t want to suffered anymore. It is like a farm of chicken who want to grow chicken like tha old time? Not enough profit, so it is the same in body building, Money dirty everything, and more money will take over more Body building will have nothing about a sport, it is about the same in every sport, look about cyclist.

Serge

Predefinito

serge ma l'italiano lo capisci un po' ?

Figo

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da serge nubret Visualizza Messaggio
    Bench press = 225 kg
    Squat = 250 kg
    Deadlif ???????? I don't know

Serge
    Cool!! Massive bench and massive squat Mr. Nubret!! My best squat is 200 kg with only a belt and i have been training for a very short time. My body is built to squat but my upper part is not so good.
    What do you think about overhead pressing? I am a big fan on it. I can't bench press very well because my left bones (omero) was broken due to an accident. So i can only do overhead pressing and a lot of squat.

Figo

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da serge nubret Visualizza Messaggio
    Yes that's truth about when and why the body builder of the years 70/80 passed. But I think that most the body builders of now are lazy, they don(t want to suffered anymore. It is like a farm of chicken who want to grow chicken like tha old time? Not enough profit, so it is the same in body building, Money dirty everything, and more money will take over more Body building will have nothing about a sport, it is about the same in every sport, look about cyclist.

Serge
    I agree with you. I am big fan of 80's body building. I think commercial gyms are the worst place to grow newbie bodybuilders and lack of equipment is the main problem. I made a lot of phone calls to find out a cool place to train myself.
    Power rack is the best stuff to improve squat, bench and deadlift. I do a lot of squat, pin pulls on it.

Predefinito

Yes, I think that a lot of people who have a gym are only businness man and not so appassionated to this sport..so newbie learn wrong notice about how to grow..and for many people drugs seems to be the only way. That's the reason why we write on this forum. We believe that natural bodybuilding it's a "possible" thing.

So, can you tell some things on your life, now you go to the gym??
    What you think about arnold and his political career??

Friday 8th december here in Italy we could see Mr.Olympia 2006 in TV. What you think about jay cutler and Ronnie??

Thank you a lot!!

Predefinito ooooo my goddddddddddddddddd

o my god...
    the greatest Bodybuilders of every time writes on an Italian forum?

I don't succeed in expressing what I have within in so few lines... for me to talk to her has always been a dream, and this desire of mine now comes true. I have read what is on his account in the web, I have as his photos in how much for me she expresses the physical perfection.

I take advantage of his presence to ask her a thing: how does he train athletes natural? I would like to use his system but I would not bear so long trainings. set, reps, rest between set, session x week... and so on.....

Thanks in advance Serge.
    Ultima modifica di Eastern boy; 12-12-2006 alle 11:17 AM

Predefinito

Mr. Nubret on an italian forum? This is a fantastic event. Your (I can? ) body were an art work, perfect lines and a fantastic proportion. You are a living legend. Compliment.

ps. excuse me for my imperfect english

Predefinito

Sono Paolo, l'amico italiano e collaboratore di Serge. Serge mi dice che ha il pc rotto e sabato ne acquisterà uno nuovo per poter rispondere ai suoi fans italiani, e mi chiede di scrivere ed avvisarvi nel suo topic !

DETTO, FATTO !!!