Risultati da 1 a 11 di 11

Discussione: Stallone

Predefinito Stallone

Non sapevo dove aprire questo thread. Avete presente Stallone in Rocky 4 e Rambo 2? Ecco...avete info sul suo allenamento, alimentazione, integrazione ecc...? Ho sempre ammirato il suo fisico e sono curioso.

Questi doping: era natural o no?

peso 74Kg, 168cm 130 Bench Press, 160 Bench Press PL, 200 swat, 55 rema singolo

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da +Dreamer+ Visualizza Messaggio
    Non sapevo dove aprire questo thread. Avete presente Stallone in Rocky 4 e Rambo 2? Ecco...avete info sul suo allenamento, alimentazione, integrazione ecc...? Ho sempre ammirato il suo fisico e sono curioso.

Questi doping: era natural o no?
    ciao. lascia stare Rambo etc ..... si dopava e dopa come ha sempre fatto . + di una volta lo hanno trovato con anabolizzanti e steroidi in borsa e non è leggenda ...negli USA lo hanno messo anche dentro x 48h.
    se poi vuoi i suoi risultati con i suoi "aiuti" io non posso darti una mano!

Predefinito

Sono solo curioso verso il "personaggio" Stallone...non certo per applicare il suo allenamento/alimentazione/integrazione a me. Ero curioso di sapere che tipo di allenamente usava, che stile alimentare seguiva ecc....

Speravo fosse natural...è sempre stato un "fisico" che ammiravo e visto che odio il doping, mi fai crollare un mito.

Ora so che si dopa...speravo però che in gioventù si allenasse duramente e basta.
    Ultima modifica di +Dreamer+; 14-02-2008 alle 12:08 PM

Predefinito

Nel suo sito ho trovato un sacco di informazioni....le copio-incollo(è un articolo lungo ma interessante!) rimettendo il tutto a posto.

Chapter 1 – Overview: The Body of Sylvester Stallone

Sly Stallone first got his inspiration to pursue exercise and nutrition when he saw Steve Reeves (a former Mr. Universe) in HERCULES! At 13 years old, Sylvester was astounded with films such as ‘Hercules:Unchained,’ ‘Goliath and the Barbarians’ and ‘The Thief of Baghdad.’

Today Sylvester Stallone is an inspiration to many who strive to improve their physical prowess, willpower and determination. For an example of his physique at its best, take a look at films like Rocky III or IV, Rambo II, or Rambo III and be amazed at what can be accomplished with sheer determination. Of course, Sly has had his fair share of injuries from his incredible physical pursuits. When training for Rocky II, Sly trained so hard with two time Mr. Olympia Franco Columbu, that he tore his pectoralis, resulting in a four hour operation.

To get the lean look of a POW in the film Victory, Sylvester ate only 200 calories a day, all protein food, with an occasional potato, just so he wouldn't faint. In the film he weighed in at 159 pounds, the lightest he ever weighed in his adulthood, until Rocky III.

When making Rocky III, Sly would begin the day with a two mile jog, then go straight into 18 rounds of sparring, 2 hours of weightlifting and jumping rope. After all this, he would take a nap in the afternoon, then go running again! He would finish the day with a swim. On this film he made himself even leaner and smaller to enhance the ‘David & Goliath’ imagery. To get this effect Stallone dropped his body weight to a mere 155 lbs, with a diet of 10 eggwhites and a burnt piece of toast once a day, and a piece of fruit every third day. Although this diet left him weak and dizzy, he then built his muscle mass up ounce by ounce until he was up to about 175.

The rigorous training continued for Rocky IV. During the scene where Rocky is pulling a sled, Sly heard a snap. Two weeks later he had excruciating pains in his chest. When he went to the hospital he found out it was a bruised heart muscle. Stallone was back on set filming only 10 days later to complete the movie.

Although Sly found these dieting methods good to lose weight in extreme ways for a role, Sly himself recommends that the best way to lose weight and stay healthy is a balanced nutritional meal and regular exercise. Remember it is never too late to workout and get in shape. Sly was 30 years old when he made the first Rocky and in a matter of only a few years the body of Sylvester Stallone was known and revered worldwide. We hope you enjoy the following information on Stallone's nutrition and exercise regimen.

Chapter 2 – Nutrition and Regimen

"I led a very unhealthy regimen while working to develop my body for the later 'Rocky' movies. I was working out on an empty stomach, and my body began to cannibalize itself. It was my plan to reduce myself that way, then add on muscle ounce by ounce. I went down to 155 pounds - and I'm five-feet-ten. I was all skin and bone. I was also drinking great quantities of coffee to stimulate myself, to give me energy."

Stallone says he now follows a much healthier diet and exercise routine.

"I get up in the morning about 7:30, and first I drink a glass of liquid amino acids. Around 7:45 a.m. I have breakfast - easily digested foods. For example, two eggs, four figs, and toasted pumpernickel bread. I relax for 1 hour and 15 minutes to give my food time to digest. I'm in the gym for my morning workout around 9 a.m.

I do 10 minutes of warming up - stretching my arms, legs, back and neck. Then I start to work on my arms, lifting weights for 45 minutes to build and tone the biceps and triceps. Next I'll work on my shoulders for 25 minutes. After that, I do 25-30 minutes of work on my abdomen, such as sit- ups. Next, I stand with my feet about shoulder-width apart, hold a broom stick behind me, under my elbows, and do 500 shoulder twists - turning as far as I can to the right and then the left.

I have lunch around 12:30. For a typical lunch I might have a salad, broiled skinless chicken, broiled squash and some figs or berries. I devote my afternoons to taking care of business. For dinner I might have something like broiled fish, another salad, steamed spinach and a couple of slices of dark high-fibre toasted bread. Besides chicken and fish, I occasionally eat veal. But any meat I eat is simply prepared and very lean. I haven't had a pastrami sandwich in 15 years.

I usually steer away from red meat - but I do try to eat it once a week so my body will stay adjusted to it. That way, if I ever do it - for example, if I happened to stop at McDonald's - I wouldn't go into convulsions. At one time I was so pure with the food regimen that if I ate even a hot dog, I'd end up with painful cramps and convulsions. Usually I work out three days and take the fourth day off. If I have a busy business week and can only work out twice that week, I cut my food intake in half. I run my body like a car. If I have a long way to go, I fill up with 'fuel' - good high energy foods. If I'm not doing much I keep it on half empty. And I give my body enough 'maintenance' in the form of physical workouts to keep it running perfectly. When I'm in shape, I feel terrific."

Stallone says he steps up his workouts when he's preparing for a new film

"If I know that I'm getting ready to do another 'Rambo,' I have to live up to the last film. That makes it a little bit harder to get in shape. I have a machine like an escalator with the steps coming down, and I pile 40 to 50 pounds of weight on my back and start climbing those endless steps."

Stallone is well known for his muscular physique, hard work and determination. Even Arnold Schwarzenneger once said Sylvester has awesome willpower.

"Sly is the most disciplined man that you'll ever meet in any walk of life," says his personal bodyguard Gary Compton. "He doesn't eat real late, he doesn't snack, and he doesn't eat much. Pasta? Yes, but not too often, and only when it's made with a special flour. Fish and brown rice are staples. He even eats fish for breakfast. He drinks little alcohol, but occasionally enjoys champagne. Quick energy? Would you believe oatmeal cookies? Of course, without processed sugar of preservatives."

"And not many eggs either, " Compton adds. That is to say, nothing like the scene in which Rocky cracks a half dozen raw eggs one-handed and gulps them down. As for supplements, Gary says that his boss takes a package of about six tablets before each meal. If he needs more he'll just take double.

Though he's had a lot of problems - including serious injuries - in his rise to the top, Stallone accepts them without bitterness or complaint.

"Sometimes I look back in anger, but then again I look back with kind of bittersweet smile and think: Maybe if the cards hadn't fallen the way they have, I wouldn't be where I am today." Sly answered nutrition questions on a live chat on Warner Bros. Get Carter site in 2000....

rumsky19: As a nutritionist, I am wondering what you eat to stay so hot and in shape?

Sly: I'm actually going to start, I think in the near future, a health line to try to revamp this whole vitamin nightmare, because going into a vitamin store is like a descent into a pill hell. Forget it. What I do is I take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, which has 19 of the essential minerals. I also take two pure oregano tablets a day. And please, do not try the oregano you have in the kitchen, because that is called Mexican sage, which is like kitty litter. I maintain a high protein diet. If it floats, flies, crawls or runs, I eat it. High protein. That's all.

RicePuddin: Hey there Sly, you are so buff and beautiful, how about giving the little guy a hand and putting out a workout tape with your tips and tricks on it? I'd buy it and I bet a lot of other folks would too!

Sly: Well, funny you should bring that up. We are working on something that is mega. I'm putting a system together with the right nutrients because I've found that it's all about nutrition. It's not just about pumping the weight. It's also about at what time [you eat] -- and without the right fuel you are literally wasting your time. Most people work out 50% more than they have to and get less results.

This is going to be kind of exciting for me. It's something I plan on getting into in a very big way in the next year. It's easier and people [that have tried it] are a lot more fit than they ever thought possible. It's something that I've used in order to maintain health and muscle tone during all of my roles. For example, to have to gain and then lose 40 lbs. for "Copland" and not have any residual fallout from it, like stretched out skin, is incredible. For "Get Carter" I had to go up to 196 lbs. of muscle and then for my next film, "Driven," I had to go down to 172 lbs. -- and still not have saggy skin or health problems.

Chapter 3: Longevity Magazine: Nutrition Interview with Sly

Q: Do you work closely with a nutritionist or doctor to monitor your health?

A: No, I monitor it myself. I have blood tests done every four months. At my last check my blood pressure was 122 over 70, my triglycerides were low 65, and my cholesterol was 135.

Q: Do you follow a special diet regimen too?

A: I eat three egg whites and a half yolk for breakfast, along with Irish oatmeal, toast and fresh papaya. I eat red meat once a week. And I eat chicken and fish, though I gave up shellfish about a year ago because of water pollution, and that was tough because I love shrimp and clams. I eat
    lots of fruits and vegetables. I even developed a special low-fat, high energy spaghetti and pizza, which I thought about marketing.

Q: When did you learn what a good body was?

A: When I saw the Tarzan movie Greystoke, in 1984. I thought, that's what a perfect body looks like. I wanted to look like Tarzan - sleek, tight, almost catlike. I wanted to forget the bulk and go for well-developed muscles. I began a hardcore weight-lifting program, working out twice a day. When I made Rocky, I increased my exercise. But when I did Rambo III, I didn't like the way I looked anymore, so I decided to reshape myself. I went down to 168 pounds. I put on weight slowly and got sinewy, hard-cut muscles. I wound up weighing about 200. But it was all muscle - my body fat was down to 3.8 percent. Now my fat count is 6.8. I'm 5'10" and weight 187 pounds. I'm pleased with my body now.

Q: So did you ever use steroids to build yourself up?

A: In 1987, when I was making Rambo III, I used to take an amino acid that's nearly as strong as steroids. It's about 15 times more powerful than the typical amino acid, but give none of the raw rage - the anger - that comes with steroids. All steroids do is make you a cumbersome, apelike goon.

Q: Other than working out, how do you fight stress?

A: I paint. I golf. I also exercise three days on - one day off - I lift weights, do aerobics, things to keep me flexible and anxiety free.
    Ultima modifica di +Dreamer+; 14-02-2008 alle 01:55 PM

Predefinito

Chapter 4 – Training and Exercise

Sylvester Stallone had trained with Franco Columbu to get in shape for Rocky II, so he knew the services of the two-time Mr. Olympia did not come cheap. Still when he heard the amount of the fee Franco would charge him for the next six weeks to train for his new film Rambo II: First Blood, he was shocked.

"Franco," he told the Sardinian, "why don't you just take my house and be done with it?"

"I had to charge Sly a good amount for the training," explains Franco, "because he wanted to train full out, just as if he were preparing for the Mr. Olympia contest. That meant two workouts a day, six days a week. I had to drop almost everything else in order to concentrate on getting him in the best shape of his life."

According to Franco, motivating his pupil was not that difficult because of Stallone's tremendous mental intensity and competitiveness. "Sly gives 100% all the time," Franco says, "and his determination is awesome. He is an achiever. A leader. He never sits back and let's things happen, he is the one who makes them happen.”

"With Sly, I worked out a program that was right for him," Franco explains, "and then I led the way, constantly increasing weights and reps. I knew for sure that this would motivate him to try and keep up with me. If I took a weight and did 12 reps, Sly would have to try and do at least 7. After all, I may be stronger than he is, but not that much stronger. Then, next set, I would do 15 reps, so he would have to increase his reps to at least 10. By the end of our training, he was doing curls with 70- pound dumb-bells. You should have seen how strong he got!"

When Stallone first came to Franco to begin training, he was 170 pounds and very well defined. But he didn't feel he was big enough and wanted to put on 10 pounds of muscle in six weeks. Franco knew how hard Stallone was capable of training, so he decided that was a feasible goal.

"Sylvester gained just about 10 pounds in six and a half weeks," Franco says. "He has great structure, with a waist only about 29 inches. When we started, he had a 44-inch chest. At the end, his chest was almost 50 inches. And his arms went from 16 ½ inches to 18 inches. He was bigger, harder and much more muscular. Wait until you see him in the movie. He's going to shock a lot of people by how good he looks."

Franco worked out a program for Stallone based on a two day double split:

MONDAY/WEDNESDAY/FRIDAY
    Morning: Chest, back, abs
    Afternoon: Shoulders, arms, abs

TUESDAY/THURSDAY/SATURDAY
    Morning: Calves, thighs
    Afternoon: Rear delts, traps, abs

"Each day we would train, I would change the exercises. I had Sly do extra sets of exercises that were working, and I dropped the ones that weren't working. And the more results he saw, the harder he trained. I'd say, let's do three more sets, and he would immediately agree. The workouts got to be really fun, very exciting."

Franco had Stallone training abs three times every two days, doing 500 reps every ab workout. "We trained four different ab and torso exercises: sit-ups, leg raises, side leg raises, and side bends. We did 50 reps of each, one exercise right after another, and five sets of this cycle. And wait until you see the results. Sly has great abs, intercostals, serratus, everything."

Franco says Sly was determined to be the most impressive man on film this side of Arnold Schwarzenegger himself. "But Sly wants to go even farther for Rocky IV", Franco reveals. "In fact, if Sly had decided to be a body builder instead of an actor, with his great proportions, his tremendous athletic ability, and his mental drive, he would certainly ended up as one of the top physique champions."

As Stallone continues to slug it out in his workout, his jet-black hair becomes wringing wet. Sweat pours profusely off the tip of his straight roman nose and intensity conquers the contender. Working the world's most famous biceps, he says that this is the heaviest he's been in a while. "I was 178 for Rocky, and 200 in Rocky II. For Rocky III I was 163. For my next film, Rocky IV, I went up to 173. I like this weight, because it is a fuller, rounder look, more in keeping with the old Roman athletes. I'm not quite as sinewy as I was in Rocky III, but I feel stronger."

Stallone's measurements when he was filming Rambo II were: chest around 50", 29 ½ " waist, and 17 inch biceps. His body fat runs 4 ½ %, although when he's not filming it's 6 %. Loud bursts of energy can be heard as the star does push-ups to get pumped up for some photos.

The gym is quiet; all eyes are on the man of muscle. He does 20 pushups quicker than you can blink an eye. Exerting a tremendous amount of energy, he hits his triceps and deltoids. This 5'10" bundle of
    energy, with his small waist and massive back, appears smaller in person than on the screen. Complaining to M&F photographer Mike Neveux, he says, "I've got to keep moving. I can't stand still this long."

"Relax the left shoulder," shouts Neveux.

"Relax the other pec," chimes in the Master Blaster himself.

Sly shouts back, "this is harder than working out!" - which generates laughter from his watchful audience.

Stallone firmly believes what the ancient Greek philosopher Plato preached: "To be a fully developed man, you must build mind and body equally." He stresses this concept to his children. "I believe you can deal with an inanimate object and become one with that object," he says. "Imagine what happens when you take that dedication and apply it to business, love, relationships or athletics. You become so focused, so channeled that you are going to enhance your performance at a supernormal level."

Stallone agrees without question that once you've begun bodybuilding and built yourself a firm physical foundation for life, you never retreat. "Once you get those people in the gym," he says, "they're hooked!"
    Ultima modifica di +Dreamer+; 14-02-2008 alle 01:55 PM

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da +Dreamer+ Visualizza Messaggio

Q: So did you ever use steroids to build yourself up?

A: In 1987, when I was making Rambo III, I used to take an amino acid that's nearly as strong as steroids. It's about 15 times more powerful than the typical amino acid, but give none of the raw rage - the anger - that comes with steroids
    [d-|]

Comunque ieri guardavo Rambo II e, per quanto fosse muscoloso e magro, non sembrava proprio un corpo da steroidi. Se per caso all'epoca ne prendeva è plausibile abbia poca recettività per quelle sostanze.
    All'epoca di Rambo III non me lo ricordo, adesso vado a vedere se trovo qualche foto sul net.

Predefinito

In Rambo 3 non mi pareva molto diverso dal 2.
    Ultima modifica di +Dreamer+; 14-02-2008 alle 02:34 PM

Predefinito

Beh, anche se non era gigantesco la definizione era al massimo...anche Rocky III e IV...
    io lo ho sempre ammirato...e poi è stato un icona soprattutto per il nostro sport, negli anni 80 il bb è esploso sicuramente grazie a lui più che agli atleti Olympia....

Predefinito

nel primo era magrolino invece... ma mi piace un casino e mi ricordo che quando usci' il film volevo essere come lui!!
    nel primo non sembra davvero un corpo da steroidi.

nell'ultimo il suo fisico non si vede, ma si evince che e' parecchio grosso sotto la maglia...
    Una volta ci si faceva il culo per vivere, ora è la vita a esser presa per il culo! [Heerokeem]

Predefinito

adesso (anche senza che lo dicano i giornali) si vede lontano un miglio che è bombato, e già in Rocky IV e Rambo III qualche sospetto l'avrei.
    In Rambo II non sembra davvero un fisico da steroidi, anzi, è davvero bello!!!
    Nel primo Rambo non si vede bene. In Rocky I e II ha il tipico fisico da pugile, grosso (soprattutto il sopra) e poco definito

Rimane sempre un mito

Predefinito

Stallone è un idolo!!

Ieri mi sono guardato rambo II e ha un fisico pazzesco.. è tirato da far paura..
    Secondo me li non era da steroidi..
    Underground Bodybuilding Militia